Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Education



Ok many things happened in the past few weeks, been pretty busy with my school. This blog I want to talk a little bit about my education. Currently I am in my last semester of my MBA (Still got one more course in the summer), but I am a bit excited about the whole education achievement. School was never easy for me; I always lack the focus with school work when I was younger. Anyway I am sure getting my MBA would be my last degree, maybe I will take some other courses here and there, but I really don’t see myself getting a PHD.

Last week I achieved something I have never done before, which is to get the highest grade on a midterm in class. It is extra special because it was a midterm in an accounting class (I have no idea how I did it), and it is the last midterm that I will ever take. I got decent GPA during undergrad around 3.4, but never got the highest grade. Today the girl next to me found out I had the highest midterm grade, and she told me she would never guess that I am the type of guy that studies and I look like someone that would study 2 weeks before the exam. No respect at all, and I told her I studied the midterm for 4nights.

Anyway school is wrapping up, I still been spending a lot of time in the gym. I failed to max out 275 few days ago; I will give it a try again a 2weeks maybe after the OC half. Also I know it takes pictures to make a blog alive, I will take a before picture next post like one of those before and after picture people usually take in their fitness blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment