Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One week vacation - Part 1 Chicago


It’s been a while since I did a blog, I just been extremely busy with school last month with finals and took a week off and traveled to Chicago then the Bay Area. Even though I was busy with school during that month, I still hit the gym almost every day. However my diet has gone really bad during the week of vacation especially when I was in Chicago, by the way there is nothing overhyped about there deep-dish pizza. By far the best pizza I had, and the look of the pizza could be deceiving too. The deep-dish is a must have if you ever visit Chicago, however I think you can pass on the famous Chicago Hotdog. It was ok, and I was not impressed at all. Overall it was a great trip out there, since this is not a vacation blog, I will keep my experience in Chicago short. I will make another blog for my trip to the Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment