Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ok it is time to get in shape!

I am finally done with school, so guess what? No more school gym access for me. I through about buying the pass for a semester, it would come out to be around $145. I have been debating myself if I want to pay for it since I am not sure where I am going to be in fall. It was a hard decision, but I am going to skip it. I sure will miss the Stairmaster and the Indoor basketball a lot. In the mean time I will try to replace it by playing outdoor basketball again and do more stadium.

I just signed up for Crossfit in Brea. The price was $200 for 45 days, it is a bit steep but I always want to try it and I think it will push me a little bit. Not sure what few weeks of Crossfit would do for me, however hope it will prepare me for a great time in a half marathon, and help me jump higher so I can reach the basketball rim. I did a try out session yesterday, but my official start date is next week. I will for sure update my experience with Crossfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment