Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Push up log

I been having a pretty good balance of weight lifting and cardio but lately I been lacking on doing the basic exercises such as push-ups and pull-ups. I decided to start a push-ups log and make it public, I hope it will motivate me and people that decide to join the log to do few more push ups, also it will keep track of my progress. The file is public, learned about sharing file from MBA, One of the many useful thing I learned from school. Here is the link feel free to join. Just enter your name on top and log in whatever amount of push ups you do.



Here is the link for the file. You can make yourself Anonymous too!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwmVmyTvq2KdFk0QjU4cGFBNHVmeFJQZzgwZ0tkQkE
(Don't mind Nick, he is just a GRT buddy of mine that does 600 push ups daily) Also thanks to BEN for keeping up with the log.

Event update, signed up for Long Beach half marathon on Oct 7th. Aiming to beat an hour 35! wish me luck. I post some pictures and publish my time. Also just started my crossfit training. Most likely I will blog about in 2-3 weeks after I get a few classes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment