Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chino Hills State Park Hike

I drafted this blog 2 weeks back, but since the new update with the Google Blog pushed my update a little behind so let me finish this blog now. Ok so me and my friends are planning to do the Cactus to Clouds hike, so we are trying to prep for the hike by doing mini hikes in between. So we decided to start somewhere local and easy at Chino Hills state park, the trail was close because of construction, but we decided to take a look whats inside anyway.


It was a good starter hike, and we started a bit late at around 5pm. We hiked for 2 hours and covered around 4-5miles. Since it was started to get dark, we decided to turn around and head back. My friend Wayne hiked with us. Don't let his look fool you, he is an unbelievable good hiker. Whenever I see him hike, I got a feeling that he can hike forever.


After the hike, we went to a local spot Mimi house for a quick bite of dinner also we went to play some basketball afterward. Overall it was a good Sunday.

Chino Hill State Park - http://www.yelp.com/biz/chino-hills-state-park-chino-hills#query:chino%20hill%20state%20park

Mimi House - http://www.yelp.com/biz/mimis-house-diamond-bar

No comments:

Post a Comment