Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Road Bike! Scored!!

I always wanted a road bike and I finally got my first one off Craigslist. Scored this bad boy for $145, I think is a pretty good deal. The road bike is pretty smooth itself and I might need to get new tires down the road. So far I only had been riding it to the gym and back, still got to get a hang of it before I start hitting the road with it. Of course there are reasons of me getting a bike, the main reason is I want to do a triathlon sometime this year. Now I just got to think how to take care of the swimming part(I guess the simple answer is to start swimming).



Also it is always good to add in extra workout to the routines, plus it doesn't hurt to ride in the nice Southern California weather. I might have to many on my plate at the moment, I would say my workout routines are weight lifting, basketball, cardio(running/StairMaster) and insanity (just started also would do a blog on it maybe a bit later) plus few other things like stadium/yoga that I try to do atleast once a week. I will keep this routines til the July ToughMudder, I will give a more detail blog on each workout and explain the pros and cons of it and I will do an after picture to match the before picture I did last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment